Saturday, January 15, 2011

uber long tag

5 Random Things About Myself:
1. Math is easily one of my favorite school subjects
2. The First time I ever danced was last night
3. I love music!!!
4. I rarely get comments on my blog, even though I check quite often...
5. I don't know if I will ever dance the Margai Hoy whatever dance EVER again...

5 strange Things About Myself:
1. I like to twist paper-clips into little music-box thingies
2. I almost always carry a pen or pencil
3. I am dangerous with a pen
4. I have stabbed people with pens
5. I am gonna get some gum...

5 Things On My Dresser:
1. A keyboard
2. A stain-glass guitar
3. A Suit Jackert
4. A Lamborghini poster
5. Probably a piece of paper

5 Of Your Best Friends:
1.  Ryan
2. Daniel
3. Tim
4. Jonny
5.  hmmm..... probably Elisa or Shay

5 Things You Love To Do:
1. Play Piano
2. Play Guitar
3. Sing
4. Listen to music.
5. Read

5 People You Are Tagging:
I'm not tagging Five people....

1. What was the highlight of your life?I Dooon't knooooww....
2. Who’s truck were you in last? My Dad's
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Probably in 10 years or so...
4. What colors are you wearing? Blue, blue, blue, and white, and Dark blue
5. How long is your hair? Quite short...
6. Who do you have a crush on? ........
7. Last thing you ate? A sandwich
8. Last thing you drank? A glass of Malk
9. Where did u sleep last night? On my bed
10. Are you happy right now? Yes
11. What did you say last? Dang It! I lost the Game!
12. Where is your phone? In my room.
13. What was the last museum  you went to? I have not gone to a museum in a long time, I don't remember...
14. What color are your eyes? Dark Brown
15. Who came over last? Josiah
16. When was the last time your heart was broken? My FOOT was probably broken in the Margai Hoy whatever dance
17. Who/what do you hate/dislike? People who are the cause of trouble that get other people punished
18. What are you listening to? keyboard tapping, and My humming of B.Y.O.B.
19.If u could do one thing right now, what would it be? hmmm.... interesting, very interesting.... probably redo the Grand March dance without messing up...
20. What is your favorite smell? no Idea....
21. Who makes you the most happy? My friends
22. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping... listening to Breaking Benjamin...
23. Are you left handed? No
24. Have you ever liked one of your brother/sister’s friends? Depends on the type of "liked"
25. What is the last Alcoholic beverage you had? Wine (communion)
26. When is your b-day? September 18th
27. Who was the last person to text you? I.... don't text....
28.When was the last time you jumped in a swimming pool? Ryan's birthday party
29. Where was the last place you went shopping? I don't remember.... Fred Meyer
30. How do you feel about your hair right now?Oh, you're funny...
31. Do you have any expensive jewelry? Me??? Why, No....
32. AIM or MSN?    ?
33. Where does most of your family live? In America/Holland
34. Are you an older child or do you have siblings? HA

35. Name 10 of your favorite songs!
1) BYOB - System of a Down
2)  There There - Radiohead
3)  Apocalypse Please - MUSE
4)  Hysteria - MUSE
5)  One more Night Stand - A Weather
6)  House of Cards - Radiohead
7) Bodysnatchers - Radiohead
8) I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
9) Time is Running Out - MUSE
10) Oh My Stars - A Weather

36. What did you think when you got up? gah.... My foot still hurts....
37. Do you drink beer? not really....
38. Facebook or myspace? Facebook
39. Do you have T-Moblie?no
40. What is your favorite subject? Math!41. What kind of boy/girl do you fall 4? Hah! ME? ......     .... no comment
42. Do you have any talents? AH Yes
43. Have you ever been IN a wedding?  in a wedding? I was once a ringbearer a long time ago
44. Do you have kids?  no
45. Did you take a nap today? uhh, no
46. Ever met someone famous? I once saw George Clooney, But everyone says I must have seen someone else that looked like him
47. Do you want to be famous? Yes.
48. Are u multi-tasking right now? Oh-hoho (stare)
49. Do you think you could handle being in the millitary? Probably, but I don't really want to BE in the military
50. What is your favorite color? hmm.... Red..... Pink?..... no.... Orange!.... no....blue?..... no.......... Purple!...... maybe....
51. Have you ever been to Las Vegas?No
52. What are you doing today? cleaning the house for Parish tomorrow, then maybe watching Mulan or Psych...
53. Have you ever been gambling? define "gambling"... 
54. What’s your pets name?It's not my pet, but we have two cats: Sanka and Purrsia
55. Do you miss anyone right now? not really...
56. One book you’ve read over and over? probably the Harry Potter series
57. Do you have a favorite cartoon? no....
58. Last thing you cooked?A Hot Pocket
59. Last time you were sick? A few days ago
60. Last person you fell 4?what the heck is with these questions?!?
61. Do you think anyone will re-post this? I doubt it, BuT. People had better comment!!!
62. Who are you gonna tag?
 


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha :D I love your answers!

    So how do you feel about your hair right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since my hair was cut, I feel good about it at almost any time.

    ReplyDelete