Saturday, March 26, 2011

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAVE ME!!!!

So, just recently we decided that we would watch the 9th season of Smallville sometime during Spring Break, and so I've been catching up. I watched 5 whole seasons and then watched even more from the other seasons.


At the end of last week we moved me into the basement, into Josiah's old room. This is how my room now looks.
                                     










 
So yep. That's my room. Pretty neat, eh? I went to the Dahlin's house for the weekend. It could be described with 4 words: Cards, Psych, Food, and Sleep. I also wrote this post and said a bunch of stuff under Timmy's name, but that's besides the point.

So, I'll finish writing this post, go show people magic tricks. And do something completely random after that... Like STARTING A NEW BLOG!!!

Clash of the Teenage Mutant Ninja.....People

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the saying stuff under the name of "me" was the most true, part. Noe I shall start trying to guess your password. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(wheeze, cough and take deep DEEP breath free all that laughing. Of course guessing your password will be a waste of time in my opinion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird.. I completely forgot about commenting on your blog itself and did it on buzz. lol... xD
    I like the room! Niiiice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You totally need to post again.. O.O But, I tagged you in this... thing... :P

    http://elisa45.blogspot.com/2011/04/awardy-thingy.html
    lol, have fun with this one >.<
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete