Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello Stranger!

How embarrassing, I said my posts would become scarce once school started, but this scarce? sheesh. Un-called for. Now, I know it's not Tuesday, but here I'll make an exception. School has gone like so:

-Easy
-Decent Workload
-Keeping me busy
-Packed
-Crammed full

And that's where it's at.
I'm lucky I still have enough time to check my email and Facebook every day, and play guitar and piano.
And as for guitar and piano, I've learned plenty of new songs. It would take a while to list them all though, so I'll spare you from the small things.

Piano: Pirates of the Caribbean theme, Inception Theme, Doctor Who Theme

Guitar: Polyamorous - Breaking Benjamin, a whole lot of other stuff by Breaking Benjamin, and I'm really close to learning Drifting - Andy McKee. It's gonna be awesome :D

Now I have no idea what else to say. Except for this one thing: This is a blog a friend of mine is in the beginning processes of making. So! To keep her motivated, take a peek at her blog, leave a comment, even follow if you like! Here you go.

So, it's been long enough since my last post that I can't just end this post like that, even if I have no idea what else to say. So Here I go... rambling on about nothing in particular....
Shay, who has a blog if you care enough to try to go and find it, is putting on a costume dance at the church on the 21st (of October, if you're reading this in the distant future.) The school decided to take the dance and make it a school fundraiser. Not quite sure why I'm upset about it. I was already gonna be involved with the dance though, so I can't back out.
Also, another fun fact about me if you're interested, I got brought into our church choir. That should be fun.
And here's another fun fact: I started Actually, I'm not gonna tell you what I started, because that would ruin the great surprise of it all. If you think you're never gonna be able to find out what I started though, feel free to ask me, and I'll find a way to tell you without publicizing it.

Now! HERE, is where I really feel bad, I'm gonna have to end the post, because I honestly can't really think of much else to say. I'm gonna go to the library, maybe watch a couple movies, then go watch Doctor Who later tonight.

PS: Again, I'm really sorry to those of you who are still waiting for the next part of the story. It isn't quite finished yet :P I'll try to have it posted up sometime before next Sunday, but I'm not making any promises.

"::End of post::"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my blog link, Nathan! :D The people will now have something to read. I did my first post. :P

    ReplyDelete