Friday, November 11, 2011

Back to the good ol' times?

Has it been too long since my last random ramblings took place without a story attached? I thinks 'Yes'. I would talk to you about my everyday life, but that would get really boring. So scratch that idea.
While I think of something to talk about, enjoy this picture of a legless llama:


Did you enjoy it? You'd better have, cause if not:

If you don't know what that picture above is, it's probably for the better, but if you really need to know: asdf.
It's been a really long time since I did a post that was just me having a fun time writing, as opposed to a 30 day challenge, or a Lively Tuesday, or a story post, or promoting something (about promoting, check out these blogs to the right-->)

Yeah, I just promoted again, oh well.

I can't remember the last time I posted music on this blog, so I'll do that. 3 songs for you.

The first is Drifting by Andy McKee. I'm pretty sure I posted this song on my blog a long time ago, but it's an incredibly awesome song, so you should listen to it again.

He has a really weird guitar...

This next song is by Red. I've heard this song in the car on the way to school 3 times this year, I think. I am slowly but surely growing more fond of Red, strangely enough.


This final song is 'Choir of Failure' by a group I just found out about last week, 'Fades Away'. It's a Christian metal group. If you're not fond of metal music, or hard rock, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't listen to this next song, but I tried to find one of the ones in which they're not screaming (or as a friend put it, yelling). I would totally recommend taking a peek at it. This group is really talented, and way under-rated.


And that's it for the music in this post. Now for some promoting for my own works!

Have you read the 'blog story' I've been posting almost weekly? If you haven't, you have a chance to catch up! The whole first chapter can be found in one place; just check out the invisible page titled 'untitled blog-book' and it's all right there! I would really appreciate it if you could also vote on the poll after you've done so. It's nice to have more feedback on what the readers want to happen next.

Another thing you can find on this blog is a link to my Facebook page for my music: 'Dash For Existence'. It'd be super-cool of you and really inspiring to me if you could take a minute, travel to that page, and hit 'like'. I know there's no music to listen to, but there are plenty of lyrics to look at, and I'm trying to find a way to get some music recorded for you!

Now, I don't have very many words to say for veteran's day, but I saw this picture posted by a friend on Facebook, and I thought I would share that with you all rather than giving a speech that'll just end up being really stupid, so here's a picture:


There's my veteran's day recognition for the day, sorry if it seems a little small.

A friend from school just started a blog, and I feel like I should help him out with getting it more popular, so even though this is promoting again, his blog is right HERE.

This weekend is going to be incredibly fun. I'm going to meet this person for the first time ever. It should be fun. Another good friend will be becoming a new person this weekend, for those who know what that means. I don't think I'm allowed to name names, but yeah, it's gonna be exciting.
And then, tomorrow night, I'm going to a concert here. That should be really cool too.

And now I have work that needs to be done, so I'll end my post here with an adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment