Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quick Note:

Okay, so this is going to be really short, but I just wanted to say a couple things.

First, I went over my blog and set it into a different kind of theme. I think it looks better, but I'm totally open to other opinions, if anyone has any!

Second, I'm really sorry I didn't post the next section last Wednesday or Thursday, that was simply human error and laziness, with a bit of procrastination mixed in. Totally my fault, but I'm gonna make sure to post the next part tomorrow after school. (We end the week tomorrow, so if it isn't up by the end of tomorrow, it'll be up on Friday, and if it isn't up on Friday, feel free to do something awful to me.)

Third, due to tomorrow being the last day of school for the week, I have lots of homework to do, so I'm gonna quit procrastinating and get some work done.

Look forward to seeing the next post pop up sometime tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment