Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Of the awesomeness of my bass. :D

Remember in my last post that I said I had other stuff to do?
Other stuff to do means "Other posts to write." hehehe....

Anyways, posts and posts ago, I said I would do a post on how awesome My bass was? here it is :D

Here's some pictures.






Nope, sucks to be you, but you don't get it. And If I were to tell you all the songs I learned with it in the past couple weeks, it would take a while. So I won't. It's got great sound, although I'm going to have to get myself a bass amp so I don't blow my guitar amp. Anyways, feast your eyes on these pictures as much as you want, it remains mine..... hehehe...... also, If you hadn't noticed, there's a poll up on the top left of the blog, feel free to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment