Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lively Tuesday (even though it's actually Wednesday...)

      Sorry, I'm a day late, I wasn't on the computer yesterday.
Anyways....

      Where to start? Lets start with last Tuesday. That's a good place to start.

      Well, right after I had finished my last Lively Tuesday post, I saw a great deal on craigslist for a bass guitar: it was just $80 for the guitar! So I called the guy. The next day (Wednesday) I found out that the guitar (bass) was already taken. So I thought "why not?" and looked on craigslist again. I found a better deal: better guitar, plus a nice case, only $100. As it turned out, this one had no claim. So that night, I got a bass guitar. (I'll do a post on how awesome it is later.)

      The next day was Thursday: My first day working for Sam. I worked from 12:30(ish) to 6:30(ish), then I hung out with my awesome nephew Drake.
     
      Friday we had Cunera, then later, Patrick (another niece and nephew) at our house.
     
      Saturday we went shopping.
     
      Sunday (here's where it gets exciting) we went to Charity's birthday party, although two of my other nieces (Esther and Lylah) had a birthday party at home.

      Monday was the 4th of July. It was an epic day, and I have sunburns all over to prove it. Josiah, Benny and I went to a softball game at 9:30, and that lasted until around noon. We then headed up to the Wilson's house to help set up for the party, but it appeared as though they didn't need any help, so we played volleyball instead. I played volleyball from about 1:00 to 4:00. Then I just kinda stood around for a while and did nothing except avoid water balloons and water guns. Then we played Mafia (the card game.) Then played some more volleyball. Then people were lame and left really early. sigh..... So we decided to climb onto the roof and watch the fireworks. It was pretty epic. Benny and I were spontaneous and spent the night at the Wilson's house, then came home the next day: Tuesday.

      And lastly, Today. Wednesday, Leah just showed up. (completely unexpected for me, but she does it quite often, so it wasn't that big of a surprise.) And some cousins will probably be showing up really soon, along with Katy.

      Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment