Friday, July 22, 2011

Posts (Atom)

Really, I have no idea what that even means... You can see it at the bottom of nearly every blog. Whenever I see it, I think: "Posts (Atom Bomb)" and it makes no sense! Or: "Posts (Adam)"  but I haven't done a post about Adam. Maybe I should... I don't know.

Is it Tuesday yet? nope. It's Friday. Fridays are normally quite fun.
   In this case, We're going up to the Cone's house to help set up for the Jubilee, which I have only been to ONCE. I'm still holding a small grudge against Leah for that... Anyways...

I'm going to probably put up a couple videos on my Youtube soon. me and my piano. hehehe...

Unfortunately, I must tell you that "Twin" is about as much done as it was the day I started it.. Sorry :P It'll be a while.

But It's nearly 4:30, So I'll be leaving to the Cone's in a tiny bit. So I'll end the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment