Thursday, July 14, 2011

Temporary Shutdown

No, I'm completely kidding. I would never shut down the blog if whoever reads it still wants to read it. (although I don't know that for sure.) Maybe it's time to come out with what my Master Scheme was the last time I said I was going to close the blog. If you don't remember that, see here. Well, maybe I'll think about that before I do it. I'll think about my Master Scheme, maybe I'll try to pull it off again. beware....

Well, anyways, I don't know how many of you have cared to check out the Facebook page I linked to my blog, but if you want to check that out, you might want to do it sooner rather than later, because it's probably going to go under some serious changes soon.
Well.
Maybe more like one small change that will take a lot of work.
How many of you know what "Wide Eyed Eclecticism" is? nevermind, you don't have to ask yourself that, or answer it. I'll tell you.
Wide Eyed Eclecticism is the name I came up with for myself for when I put a group together, what we should be called. Anyways, that was very presumptuous of me, cause really! what if whoever my group was didn't like that name?
Well, after asking some people, there were people who already didn't really like the name, whether it was because it was too long, or because they didn't understand it, or just because they didn't like the way it sounded.

Well, I'm planning to change the name very soon, and the most favored name to go with so far has been "Dash for Existence."

What do You think? (you can answer this time if you like. and answers are very often found in the form of a comment. wink)

Well, I'm going to work. Maybe I'll post again this week, maybe I won't. we'll see.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment