Sunday, June 19, 2011

Benefit concert at the Piano Fort

You know, I actually decided I'm not going to post about Family Camp, just because I wouldn't know how to describe it. So instead, I'll tell you what happened last night!

Last night Mom, Dad, Benny, and Myself went to a benefit concert at the Piano Fort, which is also the workshop of Modcott Pianos, which my brother Sam owns. There is apparently going to be a benefit concert there every month now. I plan to attend each time. I'm also going to be working at the shop once or twice a week. That'll be fun. Well, last night we had Lone Madrone, Seth Kenzie, and Marty Marquis from Blitzen Trapper, who I had a chance to talk to and become somewhat friends with. Soon, I will be doing a review on Lone Madrone's album that will becoming out soon, due to the fact that I have a somewhat music-related blog. Benny will also be doing a review.

It was AMAZING how well the shop was cleaned up for the concert, even the stage itself was made out of pianos. I would give you a picture, but I don't think we have received it yet.

Anyways, it's Father's Day, and Family will be showing up somewhat soon, so I guess I'll end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment