Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 30 and an announcement.

The final day of the 30 Day Song Challenge, and I knew the song right away.... :(

Day 30: Your favorite song at this time last year:


So yeah, I have this project that some of you may have seen without really knowing what it was. It's a very thin green binder. It is my project that I have been doing for nearly a year now. Every day, at the end of the day, if there was a song stuck in my head, or just a song I really liked that day, I would write it down in the book (binder) thereby, I have nearly 300 of my favorite songs from this past year. Since I have this, I was easily able to find the closest song to one year ago. My favorite song at that time was Black Orchid by Blue October:




So. This announcement of mine. It's not much of an announcement really, more just a heads up so what's on it's way won't just hit you out of the blue. Anyways.
Today, I had a great idea, a magnificent idea even. And I'm not going to share all of it with you, but you will see it unfold (I hope.) You may have noticed that a third secret page has come into existance: It's titled "Twin". Yes it is. I'm preparing to start another book. It will be done a little differently than "The Magician's Hand" but it'll be awesome nonetheless. I'll be doing the posts from this book in much longer segments, so you'll have to wait longer for each chapter to be posted (Sorry). But it'll be an awesome book. (I hope.) I'm not going to hand out any more information, but keep an eye on that blank new page for when the first chapter appears.

1 comment:

  1. lol, that is a good idea!! :P I wish I had thought of that.... :P
    I really like that song.... ^_^ It's so sad...
    Oooooo!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete