Sunday, June 26, 2011

Post without a name, even though it still has a name. :P

Do you see what writing short parts to books then posting them has done to me? No, nevermind, you don't. You can't see me at the moment. I feel like I'm getting pretty far, and then.... (PLOP)......... Hope sinks in an instant...
No, not really. I still have hope, but I was hoping to get you the first chapter quickly so that you could become insanely entranced by the book, then you would have to WAIT!  Hahaha!!!!
I'm not even kidding. But really, this may take a lot more time than I expected it to, and I expect future chapters to be much longer than this first one. So You'll have to wait even longer for those. Sorry. :P

Did I mention that this book will be confusing? I sure hope so. Because it's hard for ME to WRITE it!
 I just finished the back cover for the book. (I seem to do a lot of covers for what isn't finished....) Anyways, Here it is.


I still have to work on it, so don't expect that to be the completed back cover. :P

Kerilynn, how would you like to do the front cover? I don't have any money, but it would be cool if you did anyways. But no pressure, you don't have to. :P 

Anyways... This book will be extremely confusing, I myself am not quite sure how it'll work, but yeah. I'm going to try to make it amazingly awesome and awesomely amazing at the same time. So, I hope you enjoy it.

On another subject. You may have noticed that I haven't been doing my planned "Lively Tuesdays". There's a reason for that, and here it is: I completely forgot. I remembered now though. :P Anyways, I don't care if I do them or not, so I'll put a poll up. So please check that out and vote on it.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Eee! I want you to finish that first chapter...Even if I will be very confused.. :P I just know it... :P :P :P

    I voted! Hehe

    ReplyDelete