Saturday, June 18, 2011

Days 18-27

Sorry, I was away at Family Camp for a week (don't worry, that's the next post coming up) and didn't have access to a computer, so fell behind......

Anyways!

Day 18: A song that you wish you heard on the radio:
chuckle...... another chuckle......... bursts out laughing...... quiets down..... chuckles again......
honestly, I wish almost every song I have on my X-Box were played on the radio at one point or another, not to mention all the music I have that I don't have enough room for on my X-Box.... PS: I have around 1,000 songs on my X-Box.... and many many CD's......

Day 19: A song from your favorite album:
I have many favorite albums, but one of my most favorites would be Absolution by Muse:

Endlessly: Absolution: Muse


Day 20: A song that you listen to when you're angry:
I don't know, I guess I would have to say I Will not Bow by Breaking Benjamin. I myself don't really have any specific song that I listen to when I'm angry, but I think this would fit the mood

I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin:


Day 21: A song that you listen to when you're happy:
I'm pretty sure I did M79 for a song that makes me happy, so I guess I'll have to find another song.... :P



Day 22: A song you listen to when you're sad:
I have this strange thing: whenever I'm in any kind of mood, I'll listen to music that will enhance that mood. Thus, when I'm sad, this song often comes on:

Darkness: Disturbed


Day 23: A song that I want to play at my wedding.
Strangely enough, I had thought about this exact thought not to long a go, a few weeks ago. This is a song I would REALLY want to play at my wedding:

Chances: Athlete


Day 24: A song you want to play at your funeral:
Unfortunately, this one I had NOT  thought about prior to now, so it will require more thought.
Hmmmmm...................
 Hmmm.................
Aha!!.................. no.........................
hm...............................
AAAAHhhhh.....

Hallelujah: Jeff Buckley


Day 25: A song that makes you laugh:
hehe....

Sugarcoat - Breaking Benjamin


you won't understand, so let me explain:
On the drive to Family Camp, Mom and I were the only ones who were in the van, and I'd been listening to a whole bunch of Breaking Benjamin lately, and so I decided to show her some. I made sure to find the songs in which they don't scream (or yell, if that's what you prefer). She was really curious as to why I was telling her that she wouldn't like Breaking Benjamin, since the first songs I had played were Rain and Forget It. She told me to do one in which he "screams", and so I showed her I Will Not Bow and Hopeless. She was saying that those songs weren't bad at all, and was actually seeming to be enjoying the songs. So I showed her this song, once it came to the chorus, She just laughed. I asked "what?" she says "It sounds like something that would have come out of a Hulk movie." and she laughed some more.

That is probably how I'm always going to picture this song now. As if it came from the Hulk. lol :D

Day 26: A song that you can play on an instrument.
OOOHhhh, let me tell YOU........... actually, nevermind, You would die of boredom if I gave you the list of all the songs I can play. I'll just give you my 4 most impressive:

Hysteria - Muse (Piano)


Development - Antoine Dufour (Guitar)


Butterflies and Hurricanes - Muse (Piano)


Dracula & Friends - Antoine Dufour (Guitar)


Day 27: A song that you wish you could play:
Even though there are many, I will only give you two. Aren't I nice?

Heads up: This is probably the MOST impressive thing I've ever seen on youtube:

Fantasie-Impromptu Opus. 66: Chopin


Etude for Piano no. 4 opus. 10: Chopin


Now I'm going to go to a concert! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment