Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aaaand I'm back!

Alright, so I realize it's been a couple weeks since my last post, so I apologize to those who were eagerly awaiting my next words. To the rest of you, meh. And also, I have not been doing those "Lively Tuesday" dealios. To be honest, they would have been really boring if I had. Hardly anything has happened the last couple weeks except my working and whatnot. most of it was just lying down and relaxing. It's summer though, so that's my excuse. Ooh! But I do have some exciting news! Guess who got his long-awaited Red Suspenders?
When somebody asks a question like that, you already know the answer. But just in case you're really dim, I'll tell you: This Guy!!  that's the first time I've linked to my own blog in my blog. :P strange. I'm also pretty excited about the tang that's in our freezer. Freezing :P but that's different news. I honestly don't know what else to say. So I might as well just end here. Just so you know, If I haven't blogged in a week or so, It's likely because I don't know what to blog about. So feel free to drop ideas in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment