Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lively Tuesday!

Yikes! I almost forgot about this. Lucky You, huh? Well.

Well, this week I've been working with Randy, it's pretty sweet. Well. It's tough, not necessarily sweet, but I got my first paycheck today, and it was $100, so I'm pretty hyped about that :D

On Saturday of last week, The Piano Fort hosted a their second benefit concert for Rahab's sisters, which is pretty much something to help women who've been abused, or stuff. Well, since Mom was sick, she wasn't able to go, but Me, Dad, and Jo were all able to go. Three bands performed: Outland Prey (who I'm probably listening to too much now), Ghost Montrose, and Heatwarmer. Lets just say this: Outland Prey was the first to perform, and they were AMAZING. After that, Ghost Montrose played, and I'm not trying to be biased, but they did even better. And after that was Heatwarmer, and they were even better. So yeah, the night just got better and better as it went along. Here's a picture of the stage:

See the platform up on the left over there? The third band (Heatwarmer) had their guitarist, Chrisian, play up there. It was pretty sweet.

On Friday of last week, Exodus Books hosted a game night, which I got to go to. Yay! It was pretty sweet. There was no cost to get in, just to come and bring any games you might want to play. Me, Daniel, Shay, and Jonny were about the best team ever for this game called "Forbidden Island." Daniel was pretty hilarious while playing it. lol. It's simple enough to play, but extremely difficult to win. It got really stressful throughout, and we were so excited once we won. hehehe. I tried to convince Mom to buy it, and I would have paid for some of it too, but she didn't let me. I really want to see what Josiah and Benny would look like playing that game hahaha.

As for recent news: Me and fellow bloggers Daniel and Shay are going to try to tri-author a book. sounds pretty epic, doesn't it? well, anyways. About the only things we know for sure is that it should be modern time, and a Science Fiction. WE don't really know anything other than that. I'm pretty sure we're open for suggestions, so if you have any, you can either contact one of us three personally, or post a suggestion as a comment on one of our blogs.

And that's just about all I have today, so adios!

2 comments:

  1. give credit for pictures? what does that even mean...? I posted one picture, and I don't even know who took it... So how am I supposed to give credit for pictures?

    ReplyDelete