Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lively Tuesday once more!

It's late Tuesday, and I almost completely forgot about this. Oh well.

Wednesday last week: I went over to Leah's house and watched this movie called Breach. It was interesting. Definitely not for anybody younger than 13.

Thursday I worked again, and had probably the most fun I've had playing the piano with someone else than I may have ever had. I've never really played piano like that before..... :D

Friday was boring.

Saturday was good though. I payed off all of my Library fines, then we went to the School Orientation for KA. That was..... the same. It was supposed to be something to last 2 hours, but it felt more like 32 minutes (hehe) Two new students this year. Interesting..... After the school orientation, we went over to Wes's house for the Doctor Who (mid)Season Premiere party! :D  That was fun. Daniel actually seemed to somewhat enjoy the episode, strangely enough.

Well! Sunday had about nothing. We went to Church (as usual) then came home. (also as usual) Then Mom and Wes took Benny back up to Uncle Richard's house. (that bit's a new development, but it'll become more and more normal.)

Monday was yesterday. Guess what happened? If you guessed anything, you were most likely wrong. We just stayed at home and did just about nothing. I attempted to learn this though...:


And today is Tuesday. Nothing really happened besides going out to get stuff for school. We came home and watched this movie called 'Is Anybody There?' with Michael Cane. It was..... depressing...

But that was my past week! Feel free to comment. I don't expect you to though, cause you know...... that was a pretty boring week other than Saturday......

Have a nice life!

1 comment: