Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lively Tuesday I suppose...

It's a Tuesday. and this will be a somewhat random post, so I guess I'll make it into a lively Tuesday.
Today is Benny's birthday, so go ahead and wish him a happy birthday. On the spur of the moment, he got a job offer today and is moving an hour away tomorrow night. So that's all very exciting. I might even write a song for him. Speaking of which, I wrote parts for two more songs. yay, congratulations, nice, and wahoo are the normal response to that. So there, I covered it for you. Last weekend was very busy. very busy indeed. We went to the Friday night worship service at our church, and Jo probably got his pipe box stolen that night, so he's pretty upset about that. Saturday we had the porch party a our house. There were donuts, nice cars, donuts, a lot of people, more donuts, candy, more people, games, and more donuts. Oh and there was lemonade too, but I don't know. Is that as important as the donuts? you tell me. Sunday we had a birthday party for a bunch of people, although the tradition is just for Benny and Uncle Richard. yeah, so that all happened. And then something else happened on Monday, but I can't remember what. Maybe it'll come back to me later.

In the meantime, my blog has been very boring, and has been going very slow. So tell me! What would you like to see more of in this blog? links to Daniel's blog, Kerilynn's blog, Elisa's blog, Benny's blog, and more? more movie reviews? more music? more Lively Tuesday posts? Tell me and it may well be done. Comments are always welcome in this blog.

3 comments:

  1. :D That was a fun weekend. :)

    I think you should have more Lively Tuesday posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Lively Tuesdays. Longer posts.

    I missed almost every single thing you talked about. I didn't make it to any of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun though! Poor Joe... XP

    Yeah, more lively Tuesday posts...And they should be longer. :P

    ReplyDelete