Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm still not quite sure what to call it......

   Well, Lively Tuesday #2? I dunno........ I guess so.

Well, last week was, well, last week. I think I told you that my first practice with my group (Charity, Forrest, and Myself) was last Friday? Well, guess what? School happened to be closed that day, and therefore, I had no ride. But, due to the providence of God, I was still able to get a ride there, and so we had our first practice. That was fun. We did quite a bit. I think we'll probably have a discussion if we have practice this Friday instead of learning a bunch of songs that they probably already forgot (I haven't, due to the fact that I wrote the songs myself all those years ago.) We'll practice some more though.... Well, last week I came up with an experiment, for some of you, I've already told, but some people still don't know what My experiment is. Anyways! for an experiment, I went and asked a few people for song titles, only the title. As I got good titles, I went and wrote them down on my cover. Thereby having a complete cover:



So.... Yeah. This experiment is proving successful. I go through and write the songs in some sort of way that pertains to the title of the song. Therefore, a select few special people will have a song written for them. (You're welcome). A couple of those titles came from Blakely's Website, or rather, his paintings on the website. I'm not sure why I haven't shown you this before. Blakely attends my brother Sam's church, and is pretty good friends with him. So, yeah. The painter of these amazing  paintings? Yep, I know him.

Anyways, I'm working on track 5, "Perplexity,"  and I'm honestly kind of perplexed about what to write about for that one. Kind of ironic, isn't it? Any suggestions? Leave it in a comment!!!
Well, my book is going extremely slow, I haven't even written anything since the last post (of the book).
Anyways, that's practically what's happened since last Tuesday. Oh, yeah, we also went to a Parish meeting on Sunday. That was alright too I guess.

Other things happened, but frankly, I don't really want to say what they were, so I'll end here.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea. But you didn't ask me for a name suggestion! Urgh! I'm never giving you a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave me a bunch of band name suggestions for my other group, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your album cover, it looks official...:)

    ReplyDelete