Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekly update on my life? (Lively Tuesday!?)

Okay....... I'm not really that fond of telling everybody how my life is going, but I'm going to be really bored today. I should have gone to school anyways. Well then, Let's call it: Lively Tuesday! I don't know, It's a little lame, but suggestions are always welcome. Did you know that suggestions and opinions are commonly found in the form of comments?

Well. This Sunday it was Mother's Day. We celebrated by having a whole bunch of family come over. I don't want to tick anybody off right now, but there's no argument: My Mom is the best mother in the world (don't argue).  Last weekend (Friday/Saturday) was the creation seminar thing. Me and Benny went to that. It was a lot of stuff I'd already heard, but it was very interesting nonetheless. Also, speaking of last Friday, the "band practice" didn't work out. Lame. But we're working it all out for this Friday. Let's hope it works out.
Last Saturday (after the creation seminar) we came home and watched Knight and Day. I'm sure some people would call it lame, but I found it quite entertaining. Also, on Friday, we watched the trailer for Vampires Suck, believe me, it was funny.... http://youtu.be/ksJvEH-R_ew embedding was disabled, sorry.

So, this Monday was very exciting. I went to school, came home, got on the computer, blogged, all that jazz.
Plus a slight twist. Leah had her baby. So that's my...... what, 4th niece? I think so.

And of course, today I fell sick. But I had better be better tomorrow. I want to have something to do.

Well. this ends my first Lively Tuesday! tune in next time for....... more...... stuff........
And I'm definitely willing to take suggestions for a name other than Lively Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. o.O That is better...But still not very 'lively' ;)
    Get well soon!!!! :)
    If you can leave...Interesting comments..Then so can I!! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have adjectives for each day of the week every time you post.

    ReplyDelete