Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Life at the Moment: (and Sia)

                Well, as probably many of you know, I've been trying to form a group so that I don't have to make all my music by myself, that would make me lonely..... But anyways, I've finally found a few people that are interested in being in a group, and I will name them:
~Charity Tuuri
~Forrest Blackman
~Adam Hayes (maybe)
                
                Yeah, well, that's that. It'd be neat if it all works out right. If you have any suggestions for a name for the group, please leave it in the form of a comment!

                 Well, I found a new artist I really like. Actually, I can't take the credit for finding her, Jo introduced her to me. Here's some of the epic music of Sia:

Soon We'll be Found:


Academia:


Lentil:


And there's so many other good songs too, but I won't put them on, You'll have to go look them up! Muahahahaha.


Well, You might have seen, I put up the 1st part to Ch. 2 of my book: The Magician's Hand.
Go read it if you haven't already!

And here I end the post.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear some music! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call yourselves the Tri-Amps. Cheesy, but sounds cool. I got a list:

    PoodlePoweredPeople
    Tri-Amps
    The Novemberists
    King(s)
    LinkinLog Park
    DemonSlayer
    Think (or Muse, but that's taken, I believe)
    BaseKick
    Omnibase

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the band.. If I played something I would want in it.. lol :)

    Daniel!!! LOLOLOLOL LinkinLog Park... x)
    I commented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel: Omnibass: http://thinkns.com/instruments/omnibass.php
    lol

    ReplyDelete