Saturday, May 21, 2011

To Benny.

Well, my older brother is graduating today, so I'll direct this post towards him.

Congratulations Benny.

As much as it may seem different, I admire my older brothers, especially Benny. He's been with me the longest, and put up with me when I've been the biggest nuisance.

I can't help but think that I would be a completely different person were it not for Benny. He has introduced me to countless musicians and bands, and may even be into music more that myself, which is saying quite a bit. He's helped me develop a great taste of music, thereby keeping me away from modern day popular music, and for that, I am eternally grateful. Who remembers when Gwen Stefani was the bad music out there? Gwen Stefani is nearly likeable now. What will it be when Lady Gaga is nearly likeable? I'm sure that whatever it is, Benny will keep me away from it when it comes.

Benny, I'm sorry for being the annoying little brother (not so little anymore) that I've been to you so many times, and It's inevitable that I'll still be an annoying brother even after this. But you're my brother nevertheless. And I can only imagine that my life wouldn't be the same without you.

Thank you for being my brother.

1 comment: