Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lively Tuesday! maybe....

Still not sure about the name....

Well, the name implies nearly the opposite of what's happening. Josiah is moving back home this weekend, along with the plans of Gilma moving out this week. I don't much feel like going into further detail on that....

Last week was Benny's graduation. RCC graduation, whatever.... There was a dance afterwards, then of course, a new Doctor Who episode: "The Rebel Flesh." It was good, like all episodes this season... It was a 2-parter though, so I have to wait... BWAH....

Here are some pictures that my friend told me to post.








And here is my older brother, Benny, who graduated last Saturday:


I honestly can't think of that much else to say. So..... bye!

3 comments:

  1. What does the dance or dr. owl (I mean who, but that's what owls say, hehe) or the dance have to do with anything? This is random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, it's called life, and the act of blogging about it. Someday you'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. W00t! You posted them! :) I like those pictures... :)

    Every post has some random tidbits in it! I mean... what else would you do? Stick to the subject? Never heard of it. :P

    ReplyDelete