Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The most Lame post yet that you should still read because it includes a link to a post that isn't quite so lame...

So this Friday I'm going to see Harry Potter 7 with some friends (FOR FRED!!!!) (clears throat) (FOR FREE!!!) anyways, that wasn't even why I made this post,  the one thing IN PARTICULAR  that I meant to say was... >>>>BUM, BUM, BUM<<<<
.......
Yes, I will eventually tell you... Sorry, I woke up too late today so I feel weird...
Anyways I was asked earlier today If I had found my camera yet, and my answer was: "Yes, I thought I posted that I found it, hmmm..." well anyways, yeah I found my camera. If you are laughing at this post, or even thinking it is funny without really laughing, don't. It's actually a really stupid post. Let me rephrase that: A really, really stupid post. I just wanted to use a comma somewhere in there...
Anyways, I have no more time to take up your time with carrying on the nothing in particular, and so it is time to come to the one thing  IN PARTICULAR.
which happens to be...:
A new blog. Also known as (don't use aka, it looks too much like gaga)

WESLEY KENNEDY'S BLOG ... or... THE NERD'S SON

whichever.
Dad just got me a new calender for 2011, it was very nice of him, he walked in the door and handed me a calender full of pictures of cool cars. Very, very nice...


NEXT POST: WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE... MOST LIKELY ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE FLIES WHEN THEY FLY AROUND MY FACE WHEN I AM TRYING TO MAKE A POST  AND/OR DO MY SCHOOLWORK...!

I told you I was feeling weird today... perhaps you can now see why...

No comments:

Post a Comment