Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Uncle Richard's visit

So just recently My parents decided to have Uncle Richard and Aunt Linda over for a game of cards...
Uncle Richard, being a part of a band, had before let me borrow one of his guitars for a while.














But when he just came over a couple days ago, he decided to let me borrow a new guitar, which in my opinion has much better tone and quality, (leaving out the fact that the other one had a whammy pedal)













So somehow I lost my camera, it's very frustrating... It's not where I left it, nor anywhere else I could have left it. So is someone happens to see a small silver camera that looks like this: 














I would be very grateful if you could return it to me...

But now I have to go to school, so...

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment