Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Music

I'm not quite sure what to call this post, as I don't yet know what I'm about to write, something about music I'm sure... It has come to my attention the music that people listen to nowadays, and I must stress to you how important it is that we, as faithful Christians (assuming that's what all of you are...), must put a stop to this!
If I may mention a few outstanding names that I would highly recommend discouraging, it would be:
(although I hate to even include these names in one of my posts)
~Miley Cyrus
~Jonass Brothers
~Lady Gaga (gag)
And many, many, more...
If I were to encourage music there would be an immeasurable list, but some of the music even I listen to is not the most decent of bands...
            Now I feel like writing about my favorite bands...

MUSE:
Muse has been my favorite band since I was 5 or 6, anyways, a long time, but it recently came to my attention how apocalyptic they are, although still my favorite band, they are partly depressing...

Radiohead:
Radiohead employs a wide variety of different styles of music, chiefly soft rock. As my brother's favorite band and one of Mr. Tuuri's favorite bands I feel obliged to say a lot about them, but for the sake of keeping this post at least somewhat short, I will not say any more.

The Decemberists:
Try saying that, if you are at all like me, you will find it difficult to enunciate the last bit...
Anyways, The Decemberists are an indie rock group from Oregon (smiley face) that I would regard as one of the most depressing groups that I know...

I am only going to post 3 for now, after all... 3 is my favorite number... But I have to go to the Library and take care of my overdue item...

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment