Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tag Post

I realize that I did this wrong a while ago (sorry Elisa) so since Shayleen tagged me, I have the chance to do it right:

1. Right off the top of your head, what is your favorite song of the moment?
Not quite sure, either A Quiet Mind by Blue October or Is It Any Wonder by Keane

2. If you could visit another time period, what would it be and where would you go?
I would visit  the very first day of creation at the Garden of Eden, meeting God would be pretty awesome,
an angel with a flaming sword as well...

3. What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
I think I've answered this question before... but yeah, my earlier answer was stupid, I'll take Shay up on this one: I will stab people with a pen if they annoy me enough...

4. What is the most exciting thing you have done or will do this week?
I don't know, probably playing Heroes with Jonny...

5. A line from a song that you find meaningful: "Give me a quiet mind, and I, I'll love you" Blue October  6. What is a quality that you most respect in another person?The ability to create meaningful lyrics 
7. Do you play an instrument?
Yes: Piano, Guitar, Drums, Violin, and hopefully sometime soon, Cello  8. Where would you most like to take a vacation at?I would really like to go to Crater Lake sometime...  My Questions:

1: If you could go anywhere on the earth for a whole day without any cost, where would it be?
2: If you could go to any concert, whose would it be?
  3: Which famous actor/singer would you most like to meet?  4: What is one item that you would very much like to purchase?   5: What is (or was) your favorite school subject?   6: If you could stop production of anything, what would it be?   7: Who should mow the lawn? (hint, hint Benny, hint, hint)   8: What is a lifetime occupation that you would most like to pursue? 

And I Tag...:
ElisaShayBenny  Katy

5 comments:

  1. 1. Holland. Of course! :)
    2. ohhhh jars of clay, dashboard confessional, and anberlin. sorry. that's three not one. but oh well.
    3. do they have to be alive? if they're alive it'd be jake gyllanhall,DAVID TENNANT! :D if they're dead, then it'd be Steve McQueen, James Dean, and Dean Martin.
    4. clothes, and shoes.
    5. Hebrew is my number 1, math is second.
    6. gee, i don't know...haven't really thought about that one...
    7. i love mowing the lawn. So i guess that'd be me!
    8. vet technition.

    and there you go nathan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice... Note that my Mom was the one who came up with question 7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. that's funny. it's makes sense now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment is concerning your 'About Me' paragraph. Writing multiple books in the process of being written? Maybe you should focus on one. Assuming these are full-length books(usually 300+ pages), and not short-stories(usually very short).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually 100 pages in for my farthest one, and not even near being finished. I'm expecting it to be around 600-700 pages...

    ReplyDelete