Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random...

So I might have forgotten to mention a while ago, but a long time ago (like 2-3 months) I lost a nice pair of brown shoes... Well guess what? I have a suspicion That I have not been able to find them because Dad thought they were his and started using them (considering we wear the same size shoes...) Well anyways, I just found them...

So yesterday, Mom had somehow lost her small, blue crochet hook. It was somehow so hidden that even Benny and I couldn't find it when Mom said there was a reward for the person who found it. Somehow, Dad has better eyes than both Me, Benny, and even Mom, because he found it in like 3 minutes...  
And so Dad got the reward, which turned out to be a container full of Chocolate covered almonds.

So after that I finished my math homework, did the dishes, then after that I had the privilege to watch the new episode of Psych, which was AWESOME... actually, it wasn't exactly the best I've ever seen, but it was still pretty fun...

And so I am going to be bored today, I get to clean my room, then I have the rest of the day to do nothing.
I would keep writing and make this a really long post, but I am running out of ideas to write about...

So I suppose I'll see you later in life... if that... depending on who's reading this.
Anyways, I'm just going to end this here.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment