Friday, November 5, 2010

Tagged (again)

1. Who are your role models? 
I've answered this question before i think... I'm pretty sure I said the future me...

2. If you could spend one day with someone who is dead, who would it be? 

My Grandmother, she was really nice... :(
 
3. Favorite book(s) besides the Bible? 

Either the 100 Cupboards series, or the Binding of The Blade series...

4. What is the background picture on your computer?
 
Technically it's not my computer, but the background for Dad's computer is a family photo from Leah's wedding 

5. Favorite tool, be it a pencil, whisk, or sawzall(however you spell that :-p):  
Can I say a pen...? 

6. Favorite verse or passage of the Bible? 
Benny told me about this verse a while ago:
Ecclesiastes 7: 2-4
and Isaiah 57: 1-2 

7. Country or city, and why?  
Not sure, probably Evans Colorado (named after my great, great, great grandfather) 

8. Favorite song to dance to? 
Honestly, I'm not sure how many times I've said it... I. Don't. Dance.

1 comment: